The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Edge!

3 posters

Go down

Introducing Edge! Empty Introducing Edge!

Post  Edge Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 am

Hey there Edge here, if you've met Red (or Admin) then you probably already know a little about me. I live with Red, Kasper and all the other pets, I play alot of video games and occasionally blog about them (hopefully more often soon!) on Destructoid.com. I also co-created the actual budgiecam.co.uk site that should be launching soon.

Can't wait to meet you all when you get here, I might even manage to help you with some animal problems...but I'm not as good as Red! Razz

Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Introducing Edge! Empty Re: Introducing Edge!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I really don't know that much about animals - I just do a lot of research! Sounds a bit contradictory I guess...but I don't have experience with every problem I offer advice on, I just read a lot. That's what I meant Surprised

When are you gonna set up your OT games thread? You know it's totally gonna happen...

Red

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  LynnW Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi Red, I made it here to your new site..looks cool. I don't have a budgie, I have a little Macaw, but I have always loved the little guys. Your 2 babies are just darling!! Very Happy

LynnW

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome Lynn! cheers

Glad you like our site and forum - we're still ironing out the creases but we like it too! Smile

Ramba and Kanji have not been happy with us tonight, we have been shifting furniture (including them!) whilst they are trying to roost Laughing

How old is Poe? (I have probably asked you that before Razz ) I sent you a PM too, so on the menu bar at the top it should say you have 1 new message, lets see if it works! Wink

Red

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Welcome Lynn

It's good to see a few names I recognise here from Red! The budgies appreciate your complements and are preening away now to keep themselves looking beautiful! Smile

Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down