The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone I'm Janet

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone I'm Janet Empty Hi everyone I'm Janet

Post  Janet2012 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi other members, I havn't got long but I wanted to join up and introduce myself. I love the site and watching the birds! Hopefully ill be able to post more later!!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone I'm Janet Empty Re: Hi everyone I'm Janet

Post  Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Welcome Janet it's lovely to see a new member here Razz

We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to stick around and post! Do you have any pets of your own?

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Thank you for the welcome admin. Yes I do have pets although not as many as I used to sadly I have an extremely old cat she is called Vera. We don't know how old she is but we found her when my son was quite young so we must have had her about seventeen years.

My son also has a dog he's a cross he's a rescue about 18 months old. My son brings Benny when he comes to stay but Benny chases Vera so she stays in our bedroom! My husband also keeps fish in an outdoor pond.

Lovely to meet and I hope I'm doing this righht!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Our dog is also a cat chaser, I feel your pain! Wink

Kasper doesn't want to hurt, he just wants to chase and play - which would leave the cat hurt!! Laughing My Aunt and Uncle also found a cat, she was found on the moor tied in barbed wire. They brought her home and cared for her and had her almost twenty years, she was adorable and so good with all their other pets, including two dogs!

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes that is like Benny he is excitable but still quite young. My son has been working onn him coming to his name and not pulling on the lead for a long time but he is such a giddy young dog!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down