The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Admin here!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, Admin here! Empty Hello, Admin here!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Okay, so this forum has only just started...and I can't imagine any guests will join for weeks, if not months...but I fell like introducing myself anyway Very Happy

So I am Red. My partner is Edge, and we live together. We have one crazy-hyper rescue dog called Kasper, two male rats called Banjo and Okto, 2 budgies called Kanji (definitely a male) and Ramba (potentially a female), 1 Giant African Land Snail called Isabelle, 1 rescue rabbit called Lenny, 3 Fire Bellied Toads called Sprite, Slippy and Kero, 1 male mouse called Keshi, 1 really old rescue Chinese hamster called Pearl, 2 White Cloud Mountain Minnows called Louie and Shock, and finally 3 fish: Zack (goldfish), Forrest (fat fantail!) and York (black moor).

I think that's everybody! Oh, apart from the crickets that the frogs eat...

Red

Last edited by Edge on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spotted a spelling error and wanted to test I could edit you :P)

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello, Admin here! Empty Hi Admin!

Post  Edge Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome to the forum Red Razz

I oddly enough have all the same pets! The budgies are really loud this morning, Ramba is being a scaredy budgie.

Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Hello, Admin here! Empty Re: Hello, Admin here!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Ha, you're such a noob Smile I'm glad you have editing powers and we got all that sorted.

Red

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello, Admin here! Empty Re: Hello, Admin here!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum