The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool!

2 posters

Go down

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! Empty Sage is refusing mice again, the fool!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

After successfully feeding three weeks in a row, Sage has refused the last four mice we have offered her, over a period of about two weeks Rolling Eyes

We think it's because of winter, because my corn snake James has refused mice for several months now according to my dad.

It's weird though because Sage is up and about, active, and even seems to be sniffing the pinky out when it's put in, just not eating it, the dope! Anyway, here's a pic of Sage enjoying exploring her new tank

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! 8189515658_7e719cea34
Climber snake by Redanimallover, on Flickr

And having some fun at play time (I say fun, my god she is a grumpy little madam! Laughing )

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! 8188435855_4125b4a0a1
Sage does some light reading by Redanimallover, on Flickr

And how cute is this?! Very Happy

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! 8188435987_af2e7704b4
Peek-a-boo! by Redanimallover, on Flickr

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! Empty Re: Sage is refusing mice again, the fool!

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:38 pm

She is still refusing mice!!! Mad

I'm getting worried about her now Neutral My dad says James isn't eating either, thanks to the winter weather, but James Is a well built (read chubby!) adult snake who can go for months and months without eating...and Sage is just a baby!

The thing that annoys me most is that she ate succesfully for so Long; we stopped worrying and thought the hard part was over!! Rolling Eyes We brain them (I practically mashed her last one!), we've tried feeding her on different surfaces...and of course she always comes out when we put mice in for her (which we're doing daily now!) SHE JUST DOESN'T EAT THEM!! Mad

Sigh...!

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sage is refusing mice again, the fool! Empty Re: Sage is refusing mice again, the fool!

Post  Edge Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Still trying...Have a few more ideas though, going to try some boiled egg which hoggies are supposed to like.

Fingers crossed!

Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum