The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse mania!

2 posters

Go down

Mouse mania! Empty Mouse mania!

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Since little Zoey joined the family all the other animals have had to take a back seat, Kasper almost excluded! Wink

Tonight I decided it was time for both sets of mice to come out and have some fun, so here are the pics of the beauties!

So, here is Flea boy in his bachelor pad!

Mouse mania! 12b_zps3daa2d59

He LOVES his teepee and won't sleep anywhere else Smile

Mouse mania! 12c_zpsc0f61c36

I love this pic of his fuzzy bum hahaha!

Mouse mania! 12d_zps03bc4127

He's a really unusual colour is Flea, actually. He's this gorgeous smokey grey / blue colour, he actually does look blue, and his belly is a vivid tan or pale orange...neat! Smile I tried to get a pic but my camera wasn't co-operating!

And the girlies as they wandered budgie land...

Mouse mania! 12f_zpsfcb3de44

They're all looking good, despite being permanently sneezy / wheezy after the RI...

Donut at the front, Alice behind

Mouse mania! 12g_zpsbff66401

I love love love this photo of Harley!!! Razz

Mouse mania! 12h_zpsfe652e73

Mouse mania! 12i_zps2f408e26

And the girlies' palace! They're on rat bedding to try help with the RI symptoms...

Mouse mania! 12j_zpsa37f9d8b

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mouse mania! Empty Re: Mouse mania!

Post  Janet2012 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 am

Such beautiful babies you have Red I don't think I have seen flea before?? but he is lovely. Yes I love his colouring. And your girls are as pretty as ever and I am glad to hear they ar doing better. They have such lovely imginative cages too and so big for such little things!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum