The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An update current events!

2 posters

Go down

An update current events! Empty An update current events!

Post  Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 pm

So you will probably have noticed that it has been very quiet on the forum lately, and that the cam has been offline - many apologies!

The laptop broke, but it is back up and runing now thanks to a new charger! So expext the cam back shortly Smile As well as that Edge and I have both been struck down by illnesses...I don't think the same ones, I think I still have a cold coming my way, oh yay! Sad And, added to all that, I dislocated my knee about a week and a hakf ago!

I had the splint and crutches off within 3 days though, and am back to dog walks and cycling now, hurray!

In other news we have heard back from the RSPCA and have an interview to arrange for volunteer work!! :cheer: Which I am reeeally excited about Smile And in case I haven't mentoned this we have several new pets; a new mouse called Donut who was runt of the litter, and an African Giant Millipede called Julius! Smile

I think that's all for now, thanks for putting upnwith us!

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An update current events! Empty Re: An update current events!

Post  Janet2012 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Red it is lovely to hear both your news again. They do say christmas is the busiest time of year! Oh how horrible about your knee I dislocated my elbow once and that was painful enough. How did you do it? I do hope Kasper and edge spoilt you and looked after you although it seems you have reecovered quickly! Brilliant news also about the rspca that has been a long time coming you must both be thrilled. We have been busy here recently too what with the possibility of adoptiing a cat I have been driving everyone to despair buying new items but we have not had a young cat in years!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Squee! I can't wait to hear about your cat tails (hee hee!) How is the search going?

I felt so daft when I dislocated my knee! I was at the park (which is a bad enough place to have to tell all the A&E staff!) on a swing, and as I pushed off the ground was covered in black ice...my left foot slipped sideways, and so did my knee! Yes, Kasper and Edge looked after me very well - Kasper didn't even bowl me over on my crutches!!

We are both very excited about the RSPCA, which we will hopefully start just after the new year:)

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down