The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam!

3 posters

Go down

Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam! Empty Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam!

Post  Edge Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Just a quick update for the festive season, we at Budgiecam would just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new year! We have had a lovely day at Budgie HQ playing guitar hero and eating Veggie Gammon. What has everyone else done this Christmas?

Thanks for your support and enjoy the rest of your festive fun!

Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam! Empty Re: Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam!

Post  Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Happy Christmas all! santa

I hope you've all had as good a day as we've had and that Santa has brought you everything you wished for! Despite Kasper having to wear a cone we've all had a lovely day, him included, although he can't play with his new toys as well as he wishes! I was lucky enough to get new games, books (including two dog related books which I'm very excited about!), chocolates and a new guinea pig cage, which is amazing!

It's 4x the size of their current one, so I can't wait to get them settled in there, we just need to buy some material for the base (I'll upload a pic at some point so you can see what I mean...)

And, finally, here's a video of Kasper opening some of his pressies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PscxWGSlKGY

Happy Holidays! rendeer

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam! Empty Re: Important...Merry Christmas from Budgiecam!

Post  Janet2012 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 am

Thaank you both iam glad you had a lovely time and oh that video is priceless look how excited he is and when he sits with waggy tail whislt the tag comes off too funny he is a dote! We had a lovely Christmas my son and his partner came around and of course brought benny. They stayed for lunch and tea and Benny was fun to have about although I wished be was as welll behaved as kasper with presents!! We got him a toy and some chews and I got some new books to read and a jumper. No food wasted with Benny about!!,

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Kasper is adorable at Christmas and other present giving times, he really enjoys the festivities haha!

Aw sounds like you all had a fab Christmas too and I'm sure Benny enjoyed himself Smile

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum