The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello to Alfie

2 posters

Go down

Say hello to Alfie Empty Say hello to Alfie

Post  Janet2012 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Well red you are not the only one with good news and a new adition to our family!!!! Yes thats right we have our new cat home!! We brought himm home last saturday I can't believe he has been here a week already!! He is called alfie we have been interested in him before christmas. And after lots of careful thought and rescue asked lots of questions, he came home!

He is about four years old they think he was found straying and is silver abd white, tabby. He is lovely noisy at night but he loves people adn has really taken to my husband in particular Smile

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Say hello to Alfie Empty Re: Say hello to Alfie

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Aw Janet I am so happy for you, yay!!! Very Happy

Sounds like he is making himself at home haha Wink I love male cats, is he lazy? Tabbies are beautiful too.

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 am

Yes red he is qiite lazy. He does chase the postman though!! And he loves scrunched up paper too so he is playfull as well. He has brought so much happiness into our home. Although he can't half make some noise!!!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 am

Alfie has really settled in now, he loves jumping into bed with me when Im havin a lie in and has been bringing me lots of "presents" in the mornings when jhe comes in!

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum