The forum for animal lovers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too!

3 posters

Go down

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Empty A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too!

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:14 pm

So...Edge took me to buy a new little one today (I think because he wanted to cheer me up after Lenny and Penny, bless him Smile ). Look who came home with us!!!

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus8

He is called Titus - does anybody know why?? Wink

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus12

He is just the cutest little thing! He's living in Kesh's old cage, and Kesh has moved house yet again Rolling Eyes Smile

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus14

Titus is about 8 weeks old and a real character. The pet shop put him in a cardboard box and in under 5 minutes he had chewed his way out...I don't know what we'd have done if we hadn't had Keshi's new RUB to put him in! Then, when I was putting his food and water bowl in, he managed to get onto the lip of his cage and get down onto the cabinet and I had a right time getting him back home Laughing

I did get to stroke him though, and he didn't seem at all bothered which is awesome.

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus16

He's not the smartest of animals ( Laughing ) as he didn't understand how to get in or out of the baskets...so I had to add more entrance and exits!!!

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus17

Eeeeeh! HE IS SO CUTE! Smile

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus11

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://budgie.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Empty Re: A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too!

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 pm

And Keshi's new cage is so cute and much busier and fuller than his old one, which I think he will enjoy. He was out for about an hour whilst we cleaned and sorted everything, and Keshi found a cute little hiding place on our fire which we never use.

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus10

The way Keshi's cage is now, we can move a black ladder type thing so that he can climb over the top, onto the budgie cage and explore the table the budgies are on...it's really useful because when we're about Keshi can just free-range and have fun. Oh, and Kaniji LOVES Keshi, and follows him about everywhere! Laughing

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus13

I have videos to upload of all the pets, which I will do at some point, promise! Smile

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Titus15

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! Empty Re: A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too!

Post  kevrox Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Awesome I had a hamster when I was younger called Bob he was black and white and had long hair he was mental. We had like a ball for him to run around in and hed crash into walls and he went down the steps to our kitchen once and we thought he was dead cos the ball broken open but he was fine Razz cheers Never had a mouse tho but they are cute.

kevrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm

I had a Syrian hamster when I was about 15 and she was black and white too! Smile She didn't have long hair though. She was called Indigo, and once chewed her way out of her hamster cage...we had to cover it in cardboard and duct tape until we could get another Laughing She used to make a right racket at night in my room, and I used to sleepwalk carrying her cage and leave it all over the house! Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Keshi is as darling as ever Red and welcome to your new baby he is adorable I have never seen a hamster as cute as him! Is he friendly?

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm

He's doing really really well Janet Smile He's absolutely fine being stroked anywhere now, and not at all scared of our hands. I just need to work up the courage to try pick him up now, but I really don't want to scare him! I've been stroking his sides preparing him for the sensation of being picked up, and he doesn't mind at all!

Keshi's cage has had lots more levels and fun added to it...it'sa mouse's dream house now haha! He does of course still love his free roamig time, but we are having to be really carefull because in two days he fell from the top of the budgie cage (!!!) and once from the table, aaagh! Thankfully he was fine but we've moved where his cage and playground is to try make it safer!!!

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! 8113697050_fdeeb099ac
Hai there! by Redanimallover, on Flickr

We also put a really cute sign up near Kaspers food bowl so that people won't disturb him whilst he's eating (although we try never to feed him when people are here)

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! 8113697180_c612763145
Keshi (mouse) is munching by Redanimallover, on Flickr

He's too darn cute for his own good! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet2012 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

Oh heavens red well at least he is ok!! Isn't he a sweety and I love Kaspers notice just great.

Janet2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I know the sign's just perfect isn't it?! Smile

A little bit of Keshi to brighten everybody's days!

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! 8113687491_3f7577c789
House mouse by Redanimallover, on Flickr

And some of a terrified Titus Smile

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! 8125475617_05bf96253e
I'm in a safe place! by Redanimallover, on Flickr

He's perfectly fine in his cage; he seeks out attention through strokes and is very brave...but once he's out of his cage he's a real scaredy-hamster!!

A welcome to a new baby, and some Keshi too! 8125475479_e29b2a4166
You can't make me come out of here!!! by Redanimallover, on Flickr

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down